Monday, November 25, 2024

Working Translator

 Last week I was able to put together a translator of the glyph based alphabet used in the webseries Generation Loss. Unfortunately, that version would not allow the font to be embedded in the tool itself, which made it useless to publish for other people to use. I was able to fix that issue and publish the translator on itch.io as a working browser-based application. 

I would like to update it further by changing some of the colors and elements to make it look more polished and thematic, as well as figuring out how to provide a better experience when scaling the window and for viewing on mobile devices. I would also like to figure out a way to have a version of what is typed that is viewable in the Roman alphabet.

I also plan on working on creating new weights of the font and a script/handwritten version of the font as well.

Backup link if the embed doesn't work

A screenshot of the source code of the translator


No comments:

Post a Comment