This is my Virtual Exhibition. Link to Rootz Dem Run Deep Virtual Exhibition
The exhibition is organized to immerse you in the themes of Da Islands, Da Culture, Da Food, and Da People, with each area providing a unique perspective. To enrich your experience, I've included interactive pop-ups for each item. These reveal the story of the piece, the creative process, and its dimensions, allowing you to completely appreciate each aspect.
Even though my show is based in Beverly, MA, I made it virtual to make it more accessible. Traveling to view the show can be expensive, so I wanted to make sure that everyone, wherever, could see the work. For those who do attend in person, the virtual exhibition allows them to bring the experience home and revisit it whenever they choose.
Behind the Name: Rootz Dem Run Deep speaks to the unshakable foundation of culture and identity. It’s a reminder that our roots anchor us, even as we grow and branch out into new experiences.


No comments:
Post a Comment