Tuesday, November 5, 2024

Adding AI type solutions into Prompted Images - 11/5/24

The newest version of the booklet can be viewed here: 11/5 Prompted Images Booklet

I added 18 new AI generated type solutions into my Prompted Images booklet since our last class.

They replace some of the pages that listed my written prompts. This creates a more interesting relationship between the prompt and image as the viewer tries to guess what I entered into the AI get that specific result.

I decided to generate them with the online version of Adobe Firefly instead of using Photoshop generative fill. It was more difficult to generate coherent words since the original prompts were more complex than my phrases from the last book. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop the Firefly from generating imagery even though I specified that I only wanted typography and I enclosed the original prompts with quotation marks.

I can go back to the original version if people think the AI type solutions detract from the booklet. Either way, all I have to do to finish this book is add the page numbers on every spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment