(WIP) Danger in Beauty
Lately I’ve had an interest in the lengths people go for beauty and how beauty seems to be one of the most important things to a lot of people. That’s crazy to me so I tried to find a way to describe the absurdity of that in a way I can relate to. This landed me on the topic of poisonous flowers seeing as flowers are most known and sought after for their beauty but at the same time they can be an extreme danger for the owner and/or their pets and children. I happen to find that this danger makes these flowers even more beautiful and this danger is why I’m drawn to them. I’m well aware this makes no sense but many people are like this regarding other things so I’m here to show the beauty without ever letting people forget about the danger.
Updated Show Layouts


No comments:
Post a Comment