Continuing my visual stimuli series from last semester where I traced my surroundings with acetate and an expo marker, I am putting a different spin on it by creating a poster series possibly. My thinking behind this series is recording the patters I am exposed to in my day to day and exploring how they influence an aesthetic of a space. I think the atmosphere of a room or space can greatly influence people's behavior, emotions, and thought process.
For this series I am planning on focusing on spaces I frequent often. Last semester John asked me a question that stuck with me, "where do you come up with ideas?" Reflecting on this question I started to realize I do most of my brainstorming or creative problems solving in isolated spaces like my room, my car, and the bathroom. I will be focusing on spaces that influence my creative process for this series.



No comments:
Post a Comment