Wednesday, February 5, 2025

My Favorite Spoon

 I did a sketch and analysis of why I like my go to spoon, and what makes it perfect for me. In some ways going through the thought process of thinking about why I like my spoon over the other spoons in the drawer, and why I always use mine over the others brought me back to my current train of thought surrounding my thesis. Thinking about the idea of nourishment, and the reasons why I like my spoon over the others I began to see that the aspects of this spoon in particular (or rather the spoons made by the same mold) fulfil random needs and requirements I as an individual have when it comes to a spoon. Besides its function of course, this spoon balances well in my hand, isn't to heavy or too light, isn't too sharp or too round, and the bowl is neither too narrow and small nor too wide and large, my Goldie Locks of a spoon, just right. Because this spoon is all of these things it provides me with nourishment, but also fulfils a certain mental nourishment of satisfaction when I use it.






No comments:

Post a Comment