I started looking at some other types of nourishment to start expanding on the idea. I want to explore this and then bridge off to other things that can be connected to the underlying theme. Some of the types of nourishment I looked into are the following.
Emotional Nourishment
Relationships & Love
Self-Care & Mental Health
Acts of Kindness & Compassion
Intellectual Nourishment
Learning & Curiosity
Creativity & Expression
Problem-Solving & Innovation
Spiritual Nourishment
Meditation & Reflection
Nature & Connection to the Universe
Purpose & Meaning
Physical Nourishment (Beyond Food)
Movement & Exercise
Rest & Sleep
Touch & Sensory Experiences
Environmental Nourishment
Aesthetics & Atmosphere
Sustainable Living
Soundscapes & Music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I began experimenting with using phrases gathered through word and image association tests, applying their nonsensical logic to concrete poe...
-
PDF containing all 54 AI sign hybrid solutions: 1/30 All AI Sign Hybrids New signs, same process. Y'all know the drill. My plan for nex...
-
I collected more samples of spoons drawn from memory. Looking at them all together they all seemed to have some relative similarities in ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment