In this process, I started thinking about how many I could really amass/produce. Some array of a few dozen gets the point across plenty, but I wondered if that was really the sweet spot. What if I created hundreds? Thousands?!?
I started hanging them on the wall for comparison at a distance, and together they sort of stood out like representations of different individuals. So, with a high volume, and perhaps a diverse rhythm of sizes (and shapes?), I could represent a community of human individuals.
The representation could vary between the price of attention and/or personal information, a record of stimuli transaction, or even the price of minds/ideas (which is reeaaallly interesting in contemporary space for ARTISTS (producers)). So if there are like 400-500 people currently in the Montserrat space, I could (in theory) represent the whole of our current community in an array of these tags.
Anyways... Tags!
Near Future: Thinking about designing that typeface I started developing it into something usable. Then, I'd set it with some sort of verbage, and print that on the backs of, or another piece of paper and attached to, the tags. (read that 10x fast!)
Also-
Fossils are back, baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment