Tuesday, November 19, 2024

Sad cookies


The main thing I discovered while working on these cookies was that environment matters. I made these around 11am to 5pm. I usually start after dinner so around 8pm. The big difference is what is going on in the house. Usually at 8pm people have settled down. Weather they are playing video games or watching tv, people are usually out of the kitchen by then. Starting earlier in the day created some issues. Like groceries being put away, football on in the background, sharing space with frustrated people doing their own projects, and just simply people going in and out of the kitchen all day to make food or grabbing snacks. It makes it harder to escape, instead I found it to be overstimulation. Creating a harder environment to work in, harder to focus, irritable and agitated. Focusing on the surrounding sounds rather than relaxing while focusing on my project.






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment