I made some edits to some of the stuff I did last week, as I was a little stuck and couldn't figure out what to do next. I also haven't been going back to edit the work that I have made, so although I've been sticking to one subject I have still been moving piece to piece, and I wanted to return to my previous work and keep that going. At the same time I know I have to move on from the spoon as it has become solely repetitive. Figuring out what is next has been difficult. I worked through my thought process last night to try and figure out what would come next, and still came up empty. I think I want to continue down the path of objects that exist in a sequence, whatever that might mean. I enjoyed the thought of the Rubik's cube, but when I gave the idea further thought it seemed flat, and kind of shallow. So I left the little brain session empty handed, I want it to be connected in some manner to the spoon, but am still evaluating what the connection might actually look like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I began experimenting with using phrases gathered through word and image association tests, applying their nonsensical logic to concrete poe...
-
PDF containing all 54 AI sign hybrid solutions: 1/30 All AI Sign Hybrids New signs, same process. Y'all know the drill. My plan for nex...
-
I collected more samples of spoons drawn from memory. Looking at them all together they all seemed to have some relative similarities in ho...
https://www.jojo-wood.co.uk/about/spoons/
ReplyDeletevia her father's
https://www.robin-wood.co.uk/product-category/wooden-spoons/
https://spoonfest.co.uk/
scroll down
scoop it up
phrases associated with spoons (probably overlaps with shovels, but no matter)
"just a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down," etc etc