Here are some photographs I took last semester. These photographs show the cooking process for Guava Duff. I wanted to attempt to have the subject and what they were doing in color so that it was the main focus, and the rest in black and white would sort of fall back. I don't intend to use them all; instead, I think I'll use maybe four or five of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I began experimenting with using phrases gathered through word and image association tests, applying their nonsensical logic to concrete poe...
-
PDF containing all 54 AI sign hybrid solutions: 1/30 All AI Sign Hybrids New signs, same process. Y'all know the drill. My plan for nex...
-
I collected more samples of spoons drawn from memory. Looking at them all together they all seemed to have some relative similarities in ho...
















No comments:
Post a Comment