I have been working on my first stylized navigation bar that will be on the page with information about 1995–2000. It is styled after the Windows 95/98 task bar and is going to have tabs for each era in the project. I have been using icons from an online collection I found but will probably design my own in the future. I was easily able to recreate the buttons in Figma but I am having trouble figuring out how to implement them in Webflow and make them into usable buttons with different states. I will be experimenting more and looking for tutorials with this issue.
![]() |
| Early attempts in Figma (with reference) |
![]() |
| More attempts to get Figma auto-layout to work and hopefully export to Webflow |
![]() |
| Webflow workspace with an attempt at the home button |
![]() |
| Early Days page navigation |
![]() |
| Website home page and navigation |





No comments:
Post a Comment