Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I began experimenting with using phrases gathered through word and image association tests, applying their nonsensical logic to concrete poe...
-
PDF containing all 54 AI sign hybrid solutions: 1/30 All AI Sign Hybrids New signs, same process. Y'all know the drill. My plan for nex...
-
I collected more samples of spoons drawn from memory. Looking at them all together they all seemed to have some relative similarities in ho...







something (the main thing?) I liked about IHT (Iam Hamilton Finlay) was his laconisism, minimalism.
ReplyDeletesaw these the other day (had forgotten that I'd seen and liked them, years ago) —
https://tomafome.tumblr.com/post/757163722545446912/john-liggins-elemental-actions-1974-stenciled
something else comes to mind -- Sarah Hulsey, who long ago taught (letterpress printing) at Montserrat, now at RISD —
https://sarahhulsey.com/
she's a PhD linguist by training, now book and text artist. lots of diagrams...
(apologies, you may already have heard of her work in seminar)