Thursday, September 19, 2024

Single Generation Typography Booklet - 9/19/24

I've made a lot of progress in the past few days.

I decided to continue creating type in a single generation. My approach is exactly the same as it was in my post from 9/17 and I experimented with generating my phrases in a few different styles.

Aside from this, I also started orgranizing my solutions into an 8" x 8" booklet. Each spread displays the prompt I entered into the AI next to the image it generated. My favorite spreads can be seen below.









































1 comment:

  1. I like it that you "show your work" (e.g., explanations, iterations); a problem with AI / ChatGPT (for me) is that it doesn't show the work, doesn't reveal how it came up with anything, is an inscrutable blackbox oracle that hasn't even a face or voice to read.
    but because I'm doing my best to avoid it all, anything I say about this topic must be taken with a (huge) grain of salt.

    ReplyDelete