Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Creating Phrases With Single Generation - 9/17/24

In response to the success of the amalgamated “Reclaim Creativity From the Algorithm” piece, I produced additional phrases with a single generation. 

I started with the prompt “simple black sans serif text made of brush strokes that says…” in hopes that I could recapture the style of the first piece. Most of the results resembled generic script typefaces but I kept a few solutions that caught my eye. From here, I swapped out “text made of brush strokes” in favor of “glitchy text” so I could lean into the imperfect nature of the typography. I think these solutions are more interesting and I may continue to use this prompt to fuel future pieces.

Ificial Intelligence
"Ificial Intelligence"













"Means to an End"













"Human Connection Prevails"













"Liberate the Machine"













"I'm Still In Control"













"Extension of the Computer"













"Next Generation Design"


No comments:

Post a Comment