Wednesday, September 25, 2024
A Thing of Perception
In order to move forward with the spoons, without moving away from them just yet, I decided to explore my perception of the spoon. Following the same rules as the "Maple Leaf" exercise by Malcom Grear I started by drawing spoons from memory. Then once I had a sufficient amount of spoons and felt I was getting pretty close to the object itself, I looked at spoons and drew them from observation. From there I used those sketches as assets in order to create more designs revolving around spoons. Since I had been tapping into my mind through the use of memory I also decided to add text to act almost as captions so the viewer had some reference point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I began experimenting with using phrases gathered through word and image association tests, applying their nonsensical logic to concrete poe...
-
PDF containing all 54 AI sign hybrid solutions: 1/30 All AI Sign Hybrids New signs, same process. Y'all know the drill. My plan for nex...
-
I collected more samples of spoons drawn from memory. Looking at them all together they all seemed to have some relative similarities in ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment