Jorielle and I made a trip to Lowes over spring break to get an idea of what it would cost to build sign posts for my exhibition. We explored several options including conduit tubing and PVC pipes. The PVC seemed to be the cheapest material we were able to find in the store so I'd probably end up going with that if I go through with the sign post idea.
My mom also happened upon a box full of metal table legs. They are each 3.5 feet tall and have a sturdy base at bottom. Perhaps with they could also be of use with the right modifications so that I can mount the signs onto them.
Aside from that, I hope to come to a conclusion on whether or not this is something I still want to pursue by making more exhibition layouts this week.


No comments:
Post a Comment