I started to look a little deeper into the psychology behind poetry and behind design, and started finding some similarities. I made a small booklet in order to organize my thoughts with my notes, and bring everything into the context of my work so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I began experimenting with using phrases gathered through word and image association tests, applying their nonsensical logic to concrete poe...
-
PDF containing all 54 AI sign hybrid solutions: 1/30 All AI Sign Hybrids New signs, same process. Y'all know the drill. My plan for nex...
-
I collected more samples of spoons drawn from memory. Looking at them all together they all seemed to have some relative similarities in ho...






spoons. do they matter at all.
ReplyDeletecompared with what? forks? nuclear fusion? teeth? presidential elections (in the U.S.)?
how to get food into the mouth. soft food, e.g., soup? for the ill or disabled, or infants? e.g., baby food.
how many spoons on this planet? probably a big number.
google "spoon people" -- whew!
ditto "spoons in dreams"
ditto "spoons in the bible"
ditto "spoons in the quran"
ditto https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_long_spoons
spoons in Grimm's Fairy Tales :
https://books.google.com/books?id=lnQ-x7oHbYsC&pg=PA140-IA5&dq=spoon#v=onepage&q=spoon&f=false
spoons matter !
So what exactly makes up a life? Léon Marchand might say championship medals and laps swum. J. Alfred Prufrock, whom Levy winks at occasionally here, turned to coffee spoons.
ReplyDeletesee
The Weight of Estrangement
Grace Linden reviews Deborah Levy’s “The Position of Spoons: And Other Intimacies.”
https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/the-weight-of-estrangement/