I scanned in objects and papers I have been collecting for a year or so. Random objects that I just had the impulse to hold on to for some reason. Most are familiar and common objects that we encounter in our day to day, others are more ambiguous in there function. Not sure what I am going to do with them but thought they would be interesting to have as assets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I began experimenting with using phrases gathered through word and image association tests, applying their nonsensical logic to concrete poe...
-
PDF containing all 54 AI sign hybrid solutions: 1/30 All AI Sign Hybrids New signs, same process. Y'all know the drill. My plan for nex...
-
I collected more samples of spoons drawn from memory. Looking at them all together they all seemed to have some relative similarities in ho...









































No comments:
Post a Comment