Monday, October 14, 2024

First Approach: From The Island to The World

I know it has been so long since I said I was doing posters about the people of the Bahamas. However, I took two different approaches. 

The First Approach

The Bahamas is small but powerful, producing world-class talent in many industries. Bahamians are making an impact in basketball, music, and baseball. Inspired by their remarkable achievements, I wanted to make posters praising their relentless attitude. These posters, with the motto “Bahamians: Unstoppable, Unbreakable,” celebrate our people's strength, perseverance, and prosperity, showing the world that we're always rising. I purposefully tied in the colors of the Bahamian flag to underline their patriotism and connection to home by highlighting just the blue or yellow from their clothing in their pictures.

To be honest, I would probably use a few of them and combine them with the other set of posters. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment