This week was all about revising my Single Generation Type booklet.
I began with breaking up the linearity of my spread composition. This was achieved by pushing the caption slightly closer to the center of the page while leaving the page numbers up against the bottom left margin. Although it isn't that big of a change, I'd say it was worth it for the sake of visual appeal.
I also added a handful of new spreads. There is now clear devision between each section with the introduction of spreads that display closeups of my AI generated phrases. The front and back covers are in a more refined state than they were when I last showed them in class. I also decided to change the title from "Make AI Your Bytch" to "Prompted Type" because I thought it fit better.
If anyone would like to view the current version of the book as a PDF, visit the following link: 9/26 Prompted Type Booklet








No comments:
Post a Comment